Blog Archive

Monday, March 11, 2013

Week 2 - The Road to 13.1

I'm not going to sugar coat it...Week 2 was not particularly delightful...and I am not proud of my performance...in any aspect of my training.  Nutrition...bad.  I missed both of my cross-training days.  There was a point when I didn't actually care.  I know...this was definitely a low point...but I dug myself out.  I'm not giving up.  I'm readjusting things.  I miss using the elliptical.  I miss my mornings with Gym.  I'm figuring out ways to add in some strength training.  This is a process.  This is hard work.  I know I can do this.  The good news is that I did not miss any of my walking days...and even though I wasn't feeling good on Saturday...I still got my three miles in.  I was able to see some of my camp family.  I was able to finally watch some soccer live again back at RFK (VAMOS UNITED!!).  All of these things were exactly what I needed to get my motivation back...and Week 3 has begun!!

No comments: