I thought it might be fun to dedicate this weeks Thursday 13 to my 13 favorite summer moments so far. I'm chronicling them in hopes of spurring lots more before autumn comes to whisk them away.
1. Getting Grandma in the pool for some Saturday Fun in the Sun.
2. Seeing Coldplay at Nissian Pavillion
3. Being lost in DC with my Sister
4. Getting two rounds of applause at my big meeting week before last
5. Hanging Tree Flaire in my Wedding Tree (an owl)
6. Wearing my cute new aqua sun dress with my Vera Bradley Flip Flops and Clutch
7. Cooking chicken at Jen's Bachelorette Party...who would have thunk I could do it??
8. Declaring WTF moments at work with my budget buddies
9. Spending time at the Spa with my Mommy
10. Getting the lawn cut...which allows so much more time for fun. I hope I never take this luxury for granted!!!
11. Watching our Chipmunk, Tiny, from the kitchen window. He is seriously the cutest little thing ever.
12. Watching Poly do her thing
13. Having fun in Baltimore with a waiter who flirted with us for three days straight and a super cute bell hop who could solve any problem.
I hope that you have had some favorite moments this summer too!! Here's to hoping there are lots more to come!!
If you would like to check out other Thursday 13's...have at it by clicking here!!!