Blog Archive

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Frills...She has done it Again!!!

The Vera Girls will need to get together STAT....as soon as the new Vera Bradley Frills line is available in a store that is near. Our Vera dealer at Artisian's revealed yesterday that it shipped on Wednesday so my estimation is that it could be any day now. I am so excited because none of the Fall Colors really did it for me, but somehow the Frill line is reeling me in. The colors are actually the inside designs of the new Fall colors. Super Fun. Super Cuter. Super patenty. Could anything be better? I mean really??

I always have a hard time committing to colors and I have a sneaking suspicion that I may go with the pinky one. Although there is a black pattern as well...that would be perfect for winter. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions. I'm starting to think that is part of the fun. Lots of patterns. Lots of styles. Lots of personality. Afterall, isn't that what it is all about? Expressing yourself with the perfect purse? The best thing is that for the most part...they always fit.

1 comment:

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Oh that is really too freaking cute for words! I love it!