My sister is my very best friend and as such we have many inside jokes and are pretty sure we can communicate on several different wavelengths. Especially in terms of one of our favorite games...when watching TV, movies, or even the news we have a habit (even if we are not in the same location) of deciding who is who in a situation where you have two people. My sister is the (insert name of person) to my (insert name of other person). I'm sure there are zillions of things we have come up with over the years...but I am dedicating this weeks Thursday 13 to some of these duo combos. My sister actually helped me with this weeks list. Snaps to Sisterness!!! :)
1) My sister is the Jay to my Silent Bob.
2) My sister is the Amy Poehler to my Tina Fey.
3) My sister is the Joe Cole to my Henry Rollins.
4) My sister is the Art Garfunkel to my Paul Simon.
5) My sister is the Big Bird to my Snuffleupagus. (hmmm...is that the right spelling? Does anyone remember when only Big Bird could see him?)
6) My sister is the Adam Carolla to my Dr. Drew.
7) My sister is the Don Vito to my Phil.
8) My sister is the Matt Damon to my Ben Affleck. (She is the Will to my Chuckie and the Loki to my Bartleby too.)
9) My sister is the JD to my Turk.
10) My sister is the Stewie to my Brian.
11) My sister is the Eddie Murphy to my Arsenio Hall.
12) My sister is the Leonard to my Sheldon.
13) My sister is the Koda to Kenai.
If you would like to check out other Thursday 13's...have at it by clicking here!!!