Blog Archive

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Week 5 and 6: Just go with it...

Things get busy.  My gym was closed for a week.  Routines get thrown off kilter.  Two weeks go by...but the miles are still accumulating.  I made no excuses...I still hit every mark on my training plan.  I was also reminded that getting miles outside beats the treadmill every single time...so I need to work that into my week day mile getting....even if just a few days week.  There is something wonderful about walking, breathing in the cool, crisp fall air beneath the moon.  Change is good.  A reminder that you just need to go with it...

Week 5 - Saturday AM Walk with Friends...I needed 8 miles...we got 9 instead.

Week 5 Data

Total Week 5 Steps:  110,676
Total Week 5 Miles:  48.51

Total Overall Training Steps:  520,427
Total Overall Training Miles:  228.86


Week 6 - A solitary 10 miles on my favorite paths at the Soccer Plex.

Week 6 Data

Total Week 6 Steps:  107,002
Total Week 6 Miles:  47.03

Total Overall Training Steps:  627,429
Total Overall Training Miles:  275.89

No comments: