Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

On the Eve of November..

This time tomorrow...I will be noveling!!  I can't wait!!  There are three bags that are going to get me through it...you didn't think I wasn't going to accessorize for the occasion did you?  I have my gym bag, my writing bag, and my purse.  These will be carried with me each and every day because I am going to use each of them every single day for the month of November.  That's right...the balanced me.  Time for writing.  Time for work.  Time for gym.  I am so on it...can't you tell??

For the month of November...I will have a few things on my list of to do's...and I am excited about each and every one of them.

My November 2012 To Do's

1)  Writing a crappy first draft of a novel with atleast 65,000 words.  Notice that the word count is higher than the 50,000 words required for National Novel Writing Month (NanoWrimo).

2)  Watching the University of Maryland Men's Soccer Team and supporting them as they continue to do work in the ACC and National Championships (and always for that matter).

3)  Watching DC United and supporting them in the MLS Playoffs (and always for that matter).

4)  Visiting my Camper Becca in Virginia Beach.

5)  Attempting CrossFit with my friend Bianca in Virginia Beach.

6)  Doing all the dishes at Thanksgiving...and by doing...I mean cleaning...I am culinary challenged remember.

7)  Clocking time with Gym...each day...or pretty close to each day.

8)   Eating in smart ways that are centered around healthy veg/fruit carbs and protein and healthy fat.

No comments: