Blog Archive

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Vera Love - Island Blooms

The Spring 2012 Vera Bradley Collection was released on Thursday and I was finally able to see it live and in person today...we were one Vera Girl short today...but hopefully we did her proud. I have a hard time committing to patterns via the catalog or looking online via the interweb. I always have to see them in the store before I can declare a favorite. I was a bit dubious this morning thinking about each of the four new patterns, thinking that I was not really going to like one of them. I know, funny right? Me not fall in love with a new Vera Bradley pattern??

So, of course I did. I know, I know...shocker!! Island Blooms had me at first glance really when I looked at the book of stickers and then quickly grabbed two of them. The wheels started to turn as I thought about some Vera items that I may need to get in this new springy pattern. In my pursuit to continue to be healthier, I wanted to get a lunch tote. So I did. I also wanted to find a new diabetes bag so that I could fit my relatively new glucose meter along with insulin pens, needles, and alcohol swabs all in one bag. So I did. Vera actually redesigned the wristlet and it is even better now. There are lots of pockets for alcohol swabs and needles. Plus, a zipper pocket too. It is so perfect...it holds everything I need to have with me at all times. I mean, I have to be a good T1 Diabetic right? Vera totally helps me to be a better me. A perfectly accessorized Diavista!!

No comments: