Blog Archive

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Silly Habits of a Working Girl

So I haven't really had time to blog which has me a bit worried for November which is fast approaching...National Novel Writing Month...50,000 words in a month. Somehow, I know I will be able to do it again. I have managed to over the past four years...and one of the years was the hardest of my entire life...and I still did it. But wait a second, that is not what this post is about. This post is about a strange occurance...three of them that happened this week.

I am on a temporary assignment for work...I have my regular job plus another. Which has really been the theme this year. I have had two jobs really...and as the one extra began to wind down...another one fell into place. So really...there may have been a time when I had three jobs and didn't realize it. Go me!!!

Okay...now...back to my point. My temporary assignment has me sitting in an office that I used to sit outside off. I know, right? Let the River Run!!! Well...there were three times this week where I came whizzing around the corner and started to head towards my old desk. Isn't that crazy? I haven't sat there for over ten years and three times this week I wound the corner headed in that direction. That was so 1999 of me...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Let all the dreeeeeeeeeeamers wake the nation!!!