Blog Archive

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Vera Relapse...

I had a bit of a Vera Bradley relapse on Friday after work...I popped into Tiara Galleries (one of my main Vera and Brighton dealers) on a recon mission for future gift giving...and well...the pretty pink flowers were too much to resist.  I have been pretty good...but the power of Lilli Belle was just too much...and I caved.  A new shopping tote (for healthy grocery shopping), small cosmetic bag, mirror cosmetic bag (new diabetes bag), sunglasses case, umbrella, key chain, flip flops, and then a free gift (cosmetic trio).  I just found a new purse for Spring/Summer...and well...it will arrive from Juicy Couture on Tuesday (hope hope)...so I needed new accessories.  Yes...I have a problem...but there are much worse addictions.  I have been on my game in terms of my half marathon training, eating healthy, checking/logging my blood sugars, better work/life balance...so a little pink flowery fun reward  is not uncalled for.  They will see me through many amazing things ahead...continued training, my first half marathon, countless soccer games, my first Under Seven Camp weekend, and my first real vacation since I started working.  And then there all of the other fantastic things that I have no idea are coming down the path...  

No comments: