Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I was a Vera Girl...now I am a UA Girl...

I have written before about my obsession with Vera Bradley and the many, many purchases of floral patterns of bags, wallets, pens, pencils, stationary, journals, and laptop bags.  Just scope this out to see - Vera Addiction.  I have also written about how my love of Under Armour continues to grow...so much so that I have created a new label for my blog - UA Girl.  There is something about new clothes and shoes for the gym that increase your motivation for getting there and do hard work.  The right clothes foster the right movements.

As miles continue to increase on my long duration workouts (I am up to 8 miles), so does the need to prepare for when I need to hit the streets and trails...as Spring nears.  This of course, will require more Under Armour.  And as the seasons shift, one knows that the inventory starts to shift as well.  So a trip to the outlets no longer means new purses or outfits for work or killer steals on pretty shoes...nope...it means visiting the UA Factory to restock on the essentials and some fun things too.  My favorite of the day was finding this lovely UA Storm Rivarly Jacket.  Not only is this going to keep me warm (and dry) once I head out in another month or so for outside duration training...but also at DC United Games...just about a month away from the home opener at RFK...so see...this was a good investment.  A perfectly justifiable purchase...

No comments: