Blog Archive

Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Bug Returns...

As fall returns, the bug returns.  The writing bug.  The novel idea I had back in July has been percolating and maybe this November I will figure out how to work in time for writing along with work, time with gym, and fun.  I think I can do it.  The past few weeks have been really tough, especially with work.  But this past week was all about getting out of my comfort zone and taking some ownership of creating the life I want.  A balanced one.  And so...I'm starting to feel in control again.  I have flipped around my schedule to go to see Gym in the morning, trying to leave work no later than 6pm (the boss's orders), and checking my blood sugar throughout the day.  I seem to have grown a bit of confidence in the process.  My blood sugars are already improving as a result and right now that is my first priority.  I'm making my health the most important thing...first time ever.  Everything else will balance around that...

No comments: