So...blog much? Evidently not. I can't believe how long it has been since I have written something here. Or written anything fun...other than tweets and status updates. How sad is that? Here is the thing...it is not sad at all. It is a good thing. I have been working hard and playing hard. Lots of long hours at work, lots of time at the gym and lots of fun soccer watching. I have no complaints at all.
Summer mode is here...and it is time for CampNanoWrimo again...and I am all on it. Well, let's just say I have a first line and tomorrow is June 1...so...I'm going to see what happens. 50,000 words in a month? No problem...let's get it going. Have I prepared...sort of...I am a pantser after all.
List of Things I Have Done to Prepare for CampNanoWrimo - June 2012
2) Put laptop, pens, highlighters, stickie notes, USB, headphones, ipod cord, and power cord into said summer writing bag
3) Picked out a small notebook for hand written things and notes...that is small enough to fit in my purse...so I can carry it with me all the time.
4) Received a new pretty pen as a gift that can be used for all handwritten notes in small notebook.
5) Have an inspiration song for Novel - "Watching You Watch Him" by Eric Hutchinson
6) Have a writing totem - a scarf that matches previously mentioned summer writing bag
7) Have that inner gut feeling that I am about to embark upon something really spectacular
Do I have a vision of what my main boy and girl character look like? Nope. Do I have any names picked out? Nope. Do I care? Nope. I'm a pantser...I just let it be. I'm excited and I'm ready...so there isn't much more I need. Well...I need it to be June 1 so I can have that blank page in front of me for a split second and then it will fill with many, many words.